Monday, November 21, 2005

Deep Thoughts

And a big welcome to those of you who are bothering to read this. If you are, you are one of the following groups:

A) Family or the one or 2 non-family members who actually care enough about me to wonder what I think.

B) One of the Runner's World types who may care enough about my training process for Boston '06 to read my daily diary beginning December 12.

C) Random Comic Fan who googled the words George Perez Infinite Crisis Cover art and my blog ended up high in a search engine (Yes the above was a blatant pull for readers)

D) Scary individual who needs to read all blogs across the country at all times. Of course you I love most of all for reading this.

Groups A-C usually have to read this just to say they did when I ask them. You guys in D read this for the love, and that makes my heart warm with pride. Or that may be the lean pockets I had for lunch. Not sure. Anyway, welcome.

Over these first couple days I'll post some basic things you should know about me in order to understand why I write what I write and think the way I think. This is mainly for me since I'm not famous or important enough for anybody to actually care about what I think and I actually do realize that. But any comments are welcome.

If you have read this far, than you are doing very well and will fit in on this thing nicely.

See you in the Funny Papers.

3 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger john said...

I think you need some new categories.... i.e. those of us who just hope to catch some of that cool art when it falls out of your collection...;-)

 
At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erik you showbiz whore.

You'll never get becket he's gonna be a yankee.

Guess who?

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Erik said...

Showbiz Whore?
Sounds like a column I have to get through soon enough ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home