Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Holiday blogging

Hope all 4 or 5 of you who read this had a great Holiday Season. Kids had lots of fun. Got absolutely no training in Friday to Monday. Ugh! Did 8 yesterday because I forgot to look and realize I was supposed to do 9. Got my Garmin Forerunner GPS (Yea X-mas!) figured out and working by about the 2.5 mile mark. Did the final 5.5 in a 7:21 pace. Probably a little quick, but not too bad. Today was my 13 mid-weeker. Thanks to my GPS I can actually measure it. Did 13.1 in 1:35:17, which works out roughly to a 7:17-7:18 pace. Probably quicker than it should have been but the 4 days off have left the legs feeling stronger than they would usually. Have a nice easy Recovery 5 Jog tomorrow which due to the weather here I'll probably do on the treadmill so I can set my pace, not stress the back too much and do some incline stuff. More detailed stuff tomorrow, but hope everyone got all the toys they wanted from Santa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home